Friday, July 8, 2011

One small step from man...

I’m not meaning to be nationalistic with this post, but since I am Swedish I also have a special eye for Swedish innovations. During last year at my home university I heard about a project called Down to Earth. The project aims for technology transfer from you know what!? Space!!

Sustainable and energy conservative solutions have been a necessity on space shuttles since before Neil Armstrong said “One small step for man...blah ”. So why not apply these solutions in our everyday life? I am really looking forward to see what comes out of this project. And just imagine what other sources of inspiration lies in wait for exploitation? Can we find it in a remote African tribe? In your grandparents kitchen? In a children’s story?

Who knows, it could very well be ... a big step for mankind!

No comments:

Post a Comment